Saturday, November 20, 2010

Catch Up!

It's been a few months since my last entry. Work and home have kept me busy. My company is going through some great changes. I can't share too much right now, but it has been amazing to be apart of something so "life changing."

Jaxson and Maddox have been keeping us busy. We have had several birthday parties to attend, play dates with friends, and then of course spending time we all of our family members. Jaxson is loving being an official "preschooler." He loves all of his teachers and talks his friends and the classroom activities all the time. He is really shows signs of using his imagination. He got a kitchen set for his 3rd birthday this year and has just now really started using it on a daily basis. Maddox loves playing with the play food too, so they often play together which melts my heart. He also loves helping me in the kitchen. Below is a picture showing the finshed product of our first homemade pizza!





Maddox is really starting to talk so much. He wants to do everything Jaxson is doing, so that has created it's own set of challenges. Seeing them together has got to be one of the best feelings. This is exactly what I wanted having two children. Having a sibling is the best gift we have given the boys. It's sad to think about but one day Charles and I won't be here, so they will have eachother. I just hope that nothing pulls them apart and that they are forever friends and can be a support system for each other.





We are excited for the holiday season which is just around the corner. We are going to be spending Thanksgiving day with our great family friends the Hodges and the Leiths. It is hard around the holidays to be sure to see both sides of our families. It is a challenge, but we do our best to spread the holidays out between all sides of our families. I hope to take some time off during the holidays, so I will be sure to add more entries soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment